OpenFurry is a loose collective of critters interested in making neat software. Though many may contribute, here are some of the folks involved.
Contributors are bound by OpenFurry’s adaptation of the contributor covenant code of conduct.
Makyo - Madison Scott-Clary
Makyo is totally and completely obsessed with, inundated by, and buried underneath furry. She’s an arctic fox 80% of the time, a snow leopard 15% of the time, an Ethiopian wolf 3% of the time, and the other 2% she’s a human working on Juju at Canonical.
- JS transpiled languages - CoffeeScript and Elm
- She tried a bunch of others with mixed results
- Django and Flask apps
- Extensive Jekyll sites
- Data visualization
- Process - tasks, issues, CI, coverage, etc. (number one process maven)
- Make (it’s an unhealthy love affair, full of abuse and regret)
- [fuzzy-logic.io dog]
- Systems expertise
- Actual for real dogs
- Sleeping on the job
- German Shepherd/Border Collie
- Licking everything
- German Shepherd/Dutch Shepherd
Interested in contributing?
Contributions are always welcome on any projects, natch, but if you’ve got ideas or other input, feel free to drop us an email.